In order to help everyone be focused on their learning we expect all students to:
· Follow instructions of the staff first time.
· Maintain good attendance and be punctual to school and to lessons.
· Wear full school uniform smartly and appropriately, both in school and on the way to and from school.
· Bring your Daybook and appropriate equipment to school, i.e. pen (black for exams), pencil, and a metric ruler in a bag large enough to hold an A4 folder.
· Use your Daybook properly and deliver all circulars and letters to your parent(s)/guardian(s).
· Try your best in all lessons and hand in homework on time.
· Not misbehave nor disrupt and learning of others.
· Be polite and courteous to all of the Thamesmead community and consider and respect the feelings and property of other people.
· Move around the school in a quiet, orderly and safe manner.
· Keep the school equipment clean and tidy and care for school property.
· Not eat or drink in the areas of the school where this is not allowed.
· Not bring anything into the school that you know is not allowed, e.g. cigarettes,
· Report any incidents of bullying immediately to a member of staff.
· Remember that on school trips and on the way to and from school you represent Thamesmead School and must act accordingly.
· Accept the sanctions of the school if your behaviour is inappropriate.