Find out more about this competition where you just need to tell us in words or a recording about your sporting passions!
This remit is simple. Just write to us about you and Sport
You don’t need to be a star player or brilliant at English* to succeed in life or in this competition
This isn’t about perfect punctuation or amazingly creative writing!! This is your passion for your sport in your words. Pure and simple.
You could write about…
- Why you play a certain sport, who you admire, a match you went to with a relative/grown up
- Tell us about when you scored a goal or a try for your local club
- How does it make you feel when you go climbing, swimming, running, sailing or cycling?
- Tell us about a great day of sport you either watched or took part in!
- You must be either in Years 3-6 or Years 7-11
- 1 Page of A4 if typed
- 2 pages of A4 if you hand write it and take a photo of the pages
- Up to 1min 30 a half of audio talking about your passion
*Written and spoken entries in Welsh are absolutely fine too. We have translators!
Competition Closes Monday, 15th March
- The top 10 then also win the opportunity to conduct a Zoom interview with a global sporting star. We already have Paula Radcliffe, Alistair Brownlee, Mark Selby, Mark Williams & more.
- Young Sporting Wonders will have those interviews professionally edited and do our best to get them on air!
More information and enter here…..
- If you want to apply, follow this link and please get in touch with Mr Hoadley to let us know about your entry – good luck! http://www.youngsportingwonders.com/#competition