Information & advice for Thamesmead students and parents
A person’s career is their journey through education and work. At Thamesmead we aspire to equip all of our students with the skills and qualifications needed to reach their full potential, and enable them to achieve a fulfilling and happy career.
In this section of the website you will find information about:
- where to seek careers information
- post-16 options
- college courses and apprenticeships
- events including college open days/evenings
- in-school events and opportunities
- how to apply and write personal statements
- information for students, parents and employers
- links to additional information
Thamesmead School Careers Charter
At Thamesmead School, we want you to have the best careers education, advice and guidance which will enable you to aim as high as you can and have a successful career and therefore a happy life.
- Help you to learn about: different careers, post-16 routes, college and apprenticeship options, how to apply, entry requirements.
- Provide you with a range of learning opportunities including trips and events, and visits to workplaces.
- Teach you about careers through activities in Citizenship/PSHE lessons and tutor time.
- Provide you with independent careers advice from a careers advisor.
Thamesmead Careers Team
|Mrs Jane Mason||Head of Business Enterpriseemail@example.com||01932 219455|
|Mrs Faye Willans||Head of Careers and Employability Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||01932 219455|
|Mrs Sandra Pinole||Careers Administratoremail@example.com||01932 219456|